วันอังคารที่ 13 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

My picture ^0^



This is a picture that I chose. I chose that picture because I feel it lonely and gloomy. It like humans' feeling. Everybody must have this feeling, when they met ploblem or have something to think.Sometimes I feel sad ,I want to go that because It may make me feel more happy.
If you see that picture.You may not feel like me, you might think that when you look it. you feel pleasant and fine. Like you in the middle of beautiful nature. Everybody has different ideas. Some people are thinking positive, but some people think negative.If we think negative will make us grievous.
I think we should think a lot of optimism. to make us not think a lot and more happy to the people around you and yourself.^-^



7 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. I think this picture is a very romantic.because two people watching the sunset.

    ^^

    ตอบลบ
  2. this is a romantic picture . why u feel like that mon.. who thaT make youfeel like that

    ตอบลบ
  3. OH
    I feel it lonely and gloomy. It like humans' feeling. Everybody must have this feeling, when they met ploblem or have something

    you feeling very sad. T^T

    ตอบลบ
  4. I feel it lonely .
    55
    picture very Beautiful.
    I like.
    ^^

    ตอบลบ
  5. Hmm.
    you feel lonely like me lolll
    I think we need someone or yes?

    ;p

    ตอบลบ